A recipe for success for you!
1. You take 12 months, sweep it clean of envy, bitterness, stinginess, pedantry and you break it down into 30 or 31 parts so that your supply lasts you all year.
2. Every day, you individually arrange it with 1 part work and 2 parts happiness and humor. Notice…more happiness and humour here.
3. You add heaping spoons of optimism, 1 teaspoon of tolerance or more, 1 grain of irony, and generous pinches of tact.
4. Then your portion is poured over and shared with lots of love.
5. You decorate your finished course with bouquets of kindness, doses of attention and you serve it each day with great joy! 🤩
Author - Rita Siebert
Events, Afternoon Teas, Parties, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Showers, Girls Night In, Outdoor BBQ's, Garden Parties
All Afternoon Tea Anniversary Backyard BBQ Birthday Chocolate Tastings Decorations Detox Don't Give Up Dreams Event Planner Experience Family Reunion Flowers Garden Party Goals Introduction Mental Health Mountains Nature Never Too Late Outdoor Passions Picnic Possible Relaxation Shower Spa Tea Party Therapeutic Vision Whistler
Member of Valley Women's Association Langley
Member of and Volunteer at Langley Pos-Abilities Society
Volunteer at Mission Thrift Store
Volunteer at Township of Langley