You may have noticed, things were a little quieter over here on the gram @signature_experience_events last week.
Did this last week feel “off” or weird to you? Did you think you were the only one? I spoke with several friends and colleagues and they said they had also experienced a weird, wonky week. 😑 😣 😩
When you work full-time, in addition to owning a business; (two actually, when you include the farm business) and people have expectations and things go wrong at work, and you have to stay over-time to complete time-sensitive important stuff...when the internet is down, when your Canva app crashes, and your documents don’t load...all in one day!! And a few more days too. 😱 What then? How do you handle this and work through it?
When your plans don't work out the way you had hoped they would, what do you do?
When you’re frustrated about the obstacles in your way, how do you deal with your frustration and expectations of self and others? 😬
When you criticize and talk $hit* to yourself and/or wonder if things would have worked out the way you anticipated, how do you feel? How do you overcome this?
Do you feel like sometimes you’re scaling a big mountain? ⛰
Does it feel like an uphill climb?
Here are some things you can do that in my experience, have been helpful:
1. Acceptance - Acknowledge your thoughts
2. Stay calm - Pay attention to your emotions l
3. Be authentic - Express yourself and ask for help if you need
4. Be realistic - Bad things happen; don’t let the situation take away your calm
5. Trust in you - Believe in yourself and your abilities 💪
6. Improvise - Get creative, see opportunities, think outside the box, be flexible
7. Gratitude - Focus on your blessings 🙏
8. Be diligent - Work hard and take responsibility for yourself
9. Exercise. Move your body. Dance. Run. Walk. Kickbox. Get all the bad energy out of your mind and body. Your outlook, your health and your brain will greatly improve.
10. Find purpose and stay true to your purpose. Be joyful in serving others. 😃
11. Surround yourself with people who support you, cheer you on and encourage you! 🥳
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, think of the view from the top!
How you handle the climb determines everything! 🧗♀️
Comment below ⬇️ with what you would do/have done and/or how you have worked through your challenges. 📱
You can help others and encourage them when you share your experiences and tips. 👇
❤️ 💝 💕 💞😊 🤗 🤩 🏔 🧗♀️🥾🥇
#celebratethespecialmoments #spreadingjoy #encouragement #thetealady #mondaymotivation #youcandothis #mindsetmattersmost #healthymindbodyandsoul #believeinyourself #selfawareness #facingchallenges #frustrations #outdoorsisgoodforthesoul #mountainclimbing #seemomentsinlife #seefriends #quotesofig #womenempoweringwomen #womensupportingwomen #womeninbusiness #langley #fraservalley #yvr #yvrplanner
Author - Rita Siebert
Events, Afternoon Teas, Parties, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Showers, Girls Night In, Outdoor BBQ's, Garden Parties
All Afternoon Tea Anniversary Backyard BBQ Birthday Chocolate Tastings Decorations Detox Don't Give Up Dreams Event Planner Experience Family Reunion Flowers Garden Party Goals Introduction Mental Health Mountains Nature Never Too Late Outdoor Passions Picnic Possible Relaxation Shower Spa Tea Party Therapeutic Vision Whistler
Member of Valley Women's Association VWA Langley
Member of Connect Now Business Network
Member of Langley Pos-Abilities Society